WIRELESS GAMECHANGER AWARD
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE WIRELESS GAMECHANGER AWARD
MobiTechFest in partnership with CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2011 is seeking Wireless GameChangers™. Startups that are working on the most innovative and disruptive technology, applications and services in the mobile and wireless industry can apply to be considered for this award. Eligible applicant companies can be based anywhere on the globe, yet must be in early stage, seeking funding and are finalists at the annual MobiTechFest events.
COMPANIES WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Companies must apply to MobiTechFest to be considered for Wireless GameChanger™ Award. Follow the section under “Nomination” to learn more about the application process.
- Companies must be early stage companies ($0 to $1M in revenue) AND seeking investment to grow (angel, venture or private equity) in the next 12 months.
- Product(s) being nominated must have been released since Oct 2010 or have plans to be released in the next 12-18 months.
- New version of existing, established product lines are NOT considered for this award. Established companies promoting a new product should consider “CTIA HOT for the Holidays” Contest as opposed to Wireless GameChanger™ award.
- All presenters and applicants to the most recent MobiTechFest East, West and Europe will be automatically considered for the Wireless GameChanger competition.
- Company or Product re-launches may not be considered.
- Companies must be relatively early stage (under 2 years in business) or early stage and announcing its first product or service (not previously announced at other trade shows).
- The company may or may not have existing customers or may be under “stealth mode”. However, the company must be beyond “garage-stage” at the time of finalist’s selection.
- Semi-finalists (Top 6) will be notified by Sep 30, 2011. Each of the semi-finalists will be given an opportunity to pitch to a studio audience live on-stage at CTIA on October 12, 2011
COACHING & FEES
- If you are selected as a Gamechanger™ finalist, you will be provided with 1x1 web-based coaching during the week of Oct 3rd. Additionally, you will get a chance to do a live dry-run on October 11th. You will need to plan your time and availability accordingly.
- If you have been selected as a finalist at one of the MobiTechFest events in the past 12 months, there’s no fees to apply, otherwise the coaching fee of $1200 will apply.
- If you are a new company seeking funding, you will have to pay the appropriate presenter fee for participating at the upcoming MobiTechFest in Europe (London – Nov 1, 2011) or Americas (Mountain View - Dec 7,. 2011). There are NO additional fees to be paid to CTIA or MobiTechFest for the Wireless GameChanger™ segment at CTIA.
Follow the nomination process under “APPLY TO PRESENT” section - under MobiTechFest Europe (for European presenters) or MobiTechFest Americas (for North American presenters)
Europe/Asia : Click here to apply to be considered as a presenter
Please call us at +1-415-946-4038 or email us at email@example.com.